Do you have a vacation home in mid-coast Maine?
The most common thing buyers do after purchasing their dream home in Maine is return to their busy lives back home, leaving their new home unattended.
Before you do the same please consider the following questions and take a few moments to contact Abel Property Management.
- Who will oversee my property in my absence?
- What happens if a pipe bursts?
- What damage could be caused if my roof leaked?
- How will I know if someone breaks into my home?
- Who will respond and reset my alarm if it is enabled?
- Who will advise me of any maintenance problems?
- Will my friends take the responsibility to notify me and assist in solving any problem?
- What happens when my friends go away on vacation?
- Who will take on this responsibility?
- Who can I trust to enter my property in my absence?
- Who should I leave my keys with?
Abel Property Management is part guardian angel and part watchdog. We're your answer to all the questions listed above, and we'll always act in your best interest.